About the CLARIN Virtual Language Observatory
The Virtual Language Observatory (VLO) faceted browser was developed within CLARIN as a means to explore linguistic resources, services and tools available within CLARIN and related communities.
All information in the VLO faceted browser is based on the metadata descriptions of resources as provided by the parties (CLARIN centres) that host the original data. It gets refreshed regularly but may not be completely up-to-date with the current state of the original data and metadata depending on the date, time and state of the metadata providing/retrieval process (OAI-PMH is employed).
If you have questions or remarks concerning the VLO, please contact the maintainers by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. Comments on individual metadata records can be submitted by using the "report" link that can be found on every page.
- Van Uytvanck, D., Stehouwer, H., & Lampen, L. (2012). Semantic metadata mapping in practice: The Virtual Language Observatory. In N. Calzolari (Ed.), Proceedings of the Eighth International Conference on Language Resources and Evaluation (LREC 2012), Istanbul, May 23rd-25th, 2012 (pp. 1029-1034). European Language Resources Association (ELRA).
- Goosen, T., & Eckart, T. (2014). Virtual Language Observatory 3.0: What’s New? CLARIN Annual Conference 2014, Soesterberg, Netherlands.
|Application version number:||4.5.0|
|Last commit id:||be31419|
|Date and time of change in the code base:||2018-07-16 14:22:37 CEST|
The following people have contributed to the VLO faceted browser:
- Claus Zinn
- Patrick Duin
- Herman Stehouwer
- Thomas Eckart
- Kees Jan van de Looij
- Twan Goosen
- Davor Ostojic
- Wolfgang Sauer
- Dieter van Uytvanck
- Sander Maijers
Copyright (C) 2010-2018 CLARIN ERIC
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/.
See Source code section above for information on how to obtain source code.
- Java SE
- Apache Tomcat
- Apache Solr (version 7.3.1)
- Apache Wicket (version 7.10.0)
- Bootstrap (version 3.3.7)
- Spring Framework (version 4.3.17.RELEASE)
Development of the VLO has been made possible in part through funding recieved from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme through: